If you are an out of state applicant or already have fingerprint hard cards that you prefer to process.
1. Why do I need to be fingerprinted Fingerprints
2. What do I need to do Fingerprints
3. What should I bring to the fingerprint site Fingerprints
4. Can I modify my registration in case of an error made during the process Fingerprints
5. How long is my registration valid Fingerprints
6. What happens if my fingerprint submission is rejected by the FBI Fingerprints
7. What do I include with my application Fingerprints
8. Online Registration Process Fingerprints
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.